Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
The Intelligence Fusion Platform is driven by AI, ML and NLP algorithms with the ability to leverage existing AI/ML models by securely importing them into the Platform.
The Platform will incorporate strategic objectives (not limited to):
- AI & ML Support to Information Gathering.
- Information Gathering Rules of Engagement built into AI/ML rules engine.
- AI & ML Support to Dynamic Threat Analysis.
- AI & ML Tools, Collection, Research, Monitoring, Automation, Database Development, Data, & Reporting.
- ML Support Workflow Automation.
- Tools for Predictive Analysis, Alerting, Indications & Warning (I&W).
- AI & ML Support to Operations.
- AI & ML Support to Finished Intelligence Products & Knowledge Management.
The ability to integrate and leverage innovative technology for strategic analysis is vital in generating and sustaining decision making advantage over increasingly sophisticated rivals. To maintain the analytic edge, the proposed Intelligence Fusion Platform provides for envisioning, planning, and resourcing the analytic missions of the future, today, while rapidly embracing and assimilating emerging technologies into the Fusion Platform. Bridging the continuum from current manual processes to future AI augmented analytic capability will be the decision makers themselves thriving today while laying the digital groundwork, institutional priorities, and cultural norms for future success.