We perform at light speed to PROTECT your privacy, data, and infrastructure.
LP3 has been in the fight for 20 years protecting our client’s privacy, data, and infrastructure. Using state-of-the-art advanced cybersecurity technologies, we ensure this cyber war doesn’t reach your infrastructures doorstep by providing Botnet Protection, Advanced Threat Intelligence, and industry-leading cyber compliance.
We are trusted by the government, defense contractors, and commercial industries.
Industry Cyber Security Topics
Learn More About One Of Our Key Products Each Month.
NIST 800-171/CMMC Compliance Starter Package for Federal Contractors $3,795.00
Keeping up with DoD compliance regulations can be a daunting, time consuming, and expensive task for DoD contractors. Federal Contractors need to meet minimum compliance requirements cost effectively. DFARS/NIST compliance is mandatory now. The Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) is a new mandatory requirement for many DoD contracts. LP3 can help you achieve compliance quickly to maintain your ability to receive contract and subcontract awards from the Federal Government. LP3, a Registered Provider Organization (RPO) with the CMMC Accreditation Body, created a compliance starter package automating the compliance process and reducing the cost for NIST 800-171 compliance, DoD Supplier Performance Risk System (SPRS) scoring, and Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) Levels 1 & 2.
Need Additional Support to be Compliant?
16 hours of NIST 800-171/CMMC Consulting Services – $3,200.00
LP3 provides 16 hours of additional consulting services:
• Review of your System Security Plan (SSP)
• Review of you Plan Of Action & Milestone (POA&M)
• Advice on addressing NIST 800-171 / CMMC 110 controls
• Assistance in uploading MS-0365 Compliance Center data
• Answering general NIST 800-171 / CMMC compliance questions
• Addressing any questions on DoD Supplier Performance Risk System (SPRS)
Key Customers & Agencies
- Department of Education
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- National Reconnaissance Office
- U.S. Army
- Idaho National Labs
- Bonneville Power Administration (BPA)
- Many financial clients
- Office of the Director of National Intelligence
- Missile Defense Agency
- Department of Energy
- U.S. Navy
- Wells Fargo
- Many defense contractors
- Many manufacturing and services companies