Department Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFARS) clause 252.204-7012 / NIST 800-171 compliance requirements are needed to bid on DoD contracts. LP3 is helping numerous small and medium sized businesses comply with the mandatory DFARS NIST 800-171 requirements for multiple industries.
We tailor our support to your needs with service plans targeted for small to medium size businesses and their budgets. We execute quickly and efficiently with repeatable proven processes and documentation templates to keep costs down. Our staff have been performing Compliance Assessment in the DoD Intelligence and Commercial industry for the past 18 years. LP3 can provide the cyber security services you need to be NIST 800-171 compliant
NYDFS Compliance Assessment Deliverables:
- Assessment of Risk Management Framework (RMF) Regulatory Controls.
- Draft policies cross-referenced to NIST SP 800-171 RMF Controls
- Draft System Security Plans (SSP)
- External Penetration and Internal Resource Scans
- Uncover exposed risk areas for possible exploitation
- Internal system scan for internal vulnerabilities
- Executive Summary and Final Report on Compliance (ROC)
- Plan of Action & Milestone (POA&M) Report on gaps and mitigations
- CISO and V-CISO consulting services on all customer inquiries/questionnaires
If you would like more information, contact LP3. We will be glad to help you make an informed decision on cyber security for your business or organization.