Today, your employees are frequently exposed to sophisticated phishing and ransomware attacks. Old-school security awareness training doesn’t hack it anymore. Lack of security awareness by your employees can be a huge risk and vulnerability, exposing an organization to compromises. Companies can implement extensive, costly, multi-layered cybersecurity defenses, but with a click of a button, these defensive layers can be circumvented and rendered useless. Knowing the “Security Awareness” level of the organization, identifying weaknesses, and mitigating weaknesses through training is key to managing this risk. Reducing the Phish-prone percentage of your employees through awareness testing and training is likely the most cost-effective network protection measure you can take. Our proven process provides the following services and deliverables:
We provide baseline testing to assess the Phish-prone percentage of your users through various simulated phishing spear-phishing, and vishing attacks.
- Security awareness training can be undermined due to difficulty in measuring its impact. “You can’t manage what you don’t measure”
- It is vital to establish a baseline on phishing click-through rate This is easily accomplished by sending out a simulated phishing email to a random sample of personnel.
- You find out the number that are tricked into clicking. This is your baseline “Phish-prone percentage” that you use as the catalyst to kickoff your training campaign
Train Your Users
The world’s largest library of security awareness training content; including interactive modules, videos, games, posters and newsletters. Automated training campaigns with scheduled reminder emails.
In order to create a security culture and change the behavior of your employees, you have to train everyone, from the board room to the lunchroom, and include the training in the onboarding of every new employee.
This should be on-demand, interactive, engaging and create a thorough understanding of how cybercriminals operate.
Employees need to understand the mechanisms of:
- Spear phishing
- Social engineering
Test Your Users
Best-in-class, fully automated simulated phishing, spear-phishing, and vishing attacks, thousands of templates with unlimited usage, and community phishing templates.
- Even when testing confirms that phishing susceptibility has fallen to nominal levels, continue to test employees frequently to determine if anti-phishing training remains effective.
- The bad guys are always changing the rules, adjusting their tactics and upgrading their technologie
- Analyze your phishing data. Continue to train and phish your users with more advanced tactics such as attachments and landing pages where they are asked to enter
Over time, increase the difficulty of the attacks, Our application has 2,500+ templates rated by difficulty from 1 to 5.
- Enterprise-strength reporting, showing stats and graphs for both training and phishing, ready for management.
- Show security awareness improvement and ROI.
Contact LP3. We will be glad to help you make an informed decision on cyber security for your business or organization.